Gold Coins of the World: From Ancient Times to the Present 9th Edition by Friedberg, A & I. S.
Gold Coins of the World: From Ancient Times to the Present 9th Edition by Arthur L. & Ira S. Friedberg based on the original work by Robert Friedberg
Hard cover, sewn binding. 113⁄4 x 8¼” (A4) 832 pages, completely revised and updated. More than 8,500 photos, nearly ALL new.
22,000+ listings, with sections expanded and hundreds of new discoveries. Coinage of the Ottoman Empire completely redone with all mints listed. From the 6th cent. B.C. to date - 2,500+ years of gold coinage from ancient
- The unique standard reference.
- New. Revised. Expanded.
- Now, bigger and more complete than ever!
- Unsurpassed in content and scope.
- The universally-used Friedberg™Numbering
- System: The world’s standard method of cataloging, describing, buying and selling gold coins.
- Current market valuations in two grades.
- Tables of weight and fineness with each country.